Monday, July 15, 2013

The Road to Success

Often, when the word success is brought up, people think it is a simple path. Realistically, I didn't think so, but subconsiously, I did.

As I began working with Mialisia, I have been surprised to find the path to 'success' to be a windy one. I have tried various things, working with SEO, passing out flyers, and talking to friends. I have hit several failures while doing this. Most would give up by now, and sometimes I feel like doing the same.

However, I believe in Mialisia. I am in love with the jewelry, and the concept. I believe it will go places, and I want to join in on the fun. Also, I have amazing bosses (aka, my Aunt and Uncle) who are willing to help anyway they can. Who give me advice when I need it, and help me with my Social Networking.

Interchangeable Jewelry Design


The road to success, happiness, fulfuliment, is and will never be a straight path. You will hit speed bumps, run into rivers, and hit a jackrabbit or two. But if you keep the goal in mind, you will find the strength to move on. Take a leaf out of Dori's (from Finding Nemo) book "Just keep Swimming."


No comments:

Post a Comment