Monday, August 5, 2013

Big City Collection

I have a new picture for you guys!

This image features the "Big City Collection." This collection is one of my personal favorites- and not just because New York inspired this collection- but because the pieces are classy, funky, and just plain fun.

When i showed the jewelry to a friend, she immediately picked out the times square piece, "I could wear it with so many things! I could dress it up or down!" So true!

Interchangeable jewelry design

To purchase these pieces yourself, go to design.mialisia.com

Don't have the money for the jewelry but still want it? That's ok! Just host a party! There are a variety of benefits to hosting a party, and getting free jewelry is a main perk! Comment on this post or message me at mialisiadesignblt@gmail.com

Which piece is your personal fav? Sound off your comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment