Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Juggle

Life is all about juggling your tasks, the punches that the world throws at you, and trying not to grow crazy when your body only gives you four hours of sleep.

So how do you juggle moving, starting a new job, starting a new business (Mialisia), and repainting the room you are moving into. Let me just say that these past few weeks have been a little crazy (and I still haven't unpacked- room and house is CHAOS!!!).

interchangeablejewerlrydesign
A pic of my living room


So if you have noticed that this blog has been neglected lately, that is why.

I am still dedicated to Mialisia- to the jewelry, the concept, and changing the way women wear jewelry. I believe this company has the potential to make me a lot of money. I have faith that if I put in the work, I will be rewarded.

interchangeablejewelrydesign


What crazy things has life thrown at you?

How do you deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment