Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor of Love

For the past four years (since I've graduated basically) I have been on the hunt for a job that I love. In this economy, jobs can be few and far between. Now finding a job that you love? That is even more challenging.

Last May, I was told about a fabulous opportunity- Mialisia Jewelry. While I had never been in direct sales, I knew this was a job I could do. How did I know this? Because I have sold it before! Blingtime gave a me a chance to see how the interchangeable jewelry concept sold- and they went like hotcakes. Women loved the concept and had fun picking out their own designs.

interchangeable jewelry design
I've found one job that I have enjoyed, but what about two? While the idea may not seem likely, it is possible! I recently landed a job at a library working as a library assistant. And let me tell you- I actually look forward to going into work- something that I am not used to!

So this labor day, I am celebrating work- the work I am doing, and the fact that I love it!



What sort of jobs are you working on? Do you enjoy them or is it just another paycheck?

Join me in my labor of Love celebration!

Find out more about Mialisia at on my site- design.mialisia.com

Breanna Trost
Founding 500 Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment