Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Night Out

Let me make a confession- I love barnes and Noble. Love, love love. While the prices for the books are too high for my paycheck, I love the smell of it- there is just something about bookstores, don't quite know what it is. It also helps that I got carmel apple cider- perfect for cold weather like this.

Am I wearing Mialisia? Of course! I wouldn't leave the house without my jewelry! More often than not, jewelry can make or break an outfit.  

What do you think?


I am also wearing boot bling, 

I just love how a simple necklace can spice up a plain boot!

In these pictures I am wearing Simplicity, broadway, and Primary Squares. I personally like Primary Squares for around my ankle because it is a small and simple necklace- and I don't have to wrap it around my boot several times!

To get your pieces, go to my website, design.mailsia.com and click 'shop'

Thanks for sharing your night with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment