Monday, June 3, 2013

I Have a Dream

Everyone has a dream, to have children, to be a teacher, or to live on a tropical island. My dream is simple, to be financially stable. It has been a difficult dream to live up to, especially in this economy.

There is Hope

While that dream is still a long ways off, there is now a light at the end of the tunnel. When my Aunt told me about Mialisia, I was exstatic, yet cautious. I wanted to believe I could become financially stable by working for Mialisia as an independent designer, but it sounded almost too good to be true. Making thirty five percent of your income? Hiring people to work under you and then making a percentage of their income? And how can you average at one thousand at a house party?

But I had faith, and put in my application.

I have not regretted it. Since then, I have worked hard on Mialisia, it has given me a purpose, a goal. A way to be able to pay my bills and to enjoy my work. How often to people get to say they like their job? Let alone love it? Now I can, Mialisia has been a blessing in my life.

Readers, if you are on the fence at ALL about Mialisia, it is time to jump into the pasture. There is greener hills on the other side. There is money to be made, friends to be found, and opportunities to be had.

Trust me, you do not want to miss the opportunity to become a co-founding designer!
Interchangeable Jewelry Design
Choose the right path.
You will find it
Well worth the Journey


No comments:

Post a Comment