Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Uses of Opportunity Calls

When I first heard about Mialisia, I was instantly interested. However I was in need of more information; I wasn't about to spend a lot of money on something I didn't know much about. Fortunately  one of the four Masters in the company is my Aunt and Uncle, Trish and Dave Nabrotzky.

Phone Calls

A couple of hour-long conversations later, I felt I had a better handle of what Mialisia was all about. But I still listened to the opportunity call hosted by Arianne, another Master. It was great to hear from Annelise Brown, Founder and CEO, and to hear her story.

How you can Listen In

If you are reading this and wondering how you can have to chance to hear from a Master, simply comment on this post or e-mail me at mialisiadesignblt@gmail.com. Opportunity calls are held a couple times a week and hosted by several different Masters.

If you are interested in Mialsia at all, then listening in to one of these calls would most likely be your best bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment