Monday, June 17, 2013

Reason 10

Over the next ten days, we will be going over the top ten reasons why Joining Mialisia is a good idea. And why joining before the company launches is even better.

Reason 10- Make money while you sleep

How can I make money while I sleep? The answer is simple- with your very own website. Once you join Mialisia, you get a website (it comes with the $499 package or $50 a year) with your own username. Whenever someone buys jewelry from your website, you get 35% of the profits. How great is that?

Want to see what your website will look like? Simply visit mine at design.mialisia.com. You will notice that it has my contact information at the top of the page. This allows customers and future designers to get in contact with me. Once the company is launched, people will be able to purchase jewelry from that website.

I am so looking forward to getting paid to sleep!

Team Sapphire, my team, is still looking for designers who want to make some money and change the way women wear jewelry, to apply simply visit my website at design.mialisia.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment