Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What Does it Mean to be a Designer?

When I first heard my job title, I couldn't help but be confused. I am not designing Jewelry, I'm just helping people find new looks with the Inter-changeable Jewelry. It was then that I realized that is exactly what it means to be an Independant designer for Mialisia Jewelry.


Not Just a Sales Lady


Whenever someone says the word 'sales' most people have feelings of annoyance and irritation. As I often feel those things when thinking of sales, I was hesitant to sell Jewelry. I was then told that this isn't your average sales job. The product sells itself. Because of the patent pending hooks, there are endless possibilities to creating new looks. Because this product is generally unheard of, it has the ability to sell better than your average necklace.

Upon reflection, I realized this was true- as I had seen the jewelry sell itself with my own eyes. Working with the old line, BlingTime, I was able to attend trade shows to sell the jewelry. All I had to do was show customers how the product works, and they would take it from there. New looks would be created, and the pesky word 'sales' wasn't brought up.


An Opportunity of a Lifetime


Right now, Mialisia is the the pre-launch phase. We are working to hire consultants who are interested in working with jewelry, and making money. The compensation plan is unheard of and very generous. For more information, simply e-mail me (Breanna) at mialisiadesignblt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment